Friday, August 19, 2011

NYC -- cancelled!

It's a sad day that I announce, my NYC trip has been cancelled indefinitely.

My boyfriend, stupidly got himself hurt on a trampoline just two weeks before our trip, and by some freak accident dislocated his shoulder.  No telling how bad it is right now, but one thing's for sure: he's not going to NYC, and neither am I.  I'm pretty sure that however much he's disappointed, magnify that 10 times and that's me.  It's good that he's okay and not more seriously hurt...

It's a sucky, crappy, tearful day for me, that the only trip that I looked forward to for 3 months or so, has suddenly been derailed by an accident--one that should have never happened in the first place had they not been on that trampoline.  No matter, I'm glad he's ok but it'shard to muster enough energy to be more supportive than angry.

This is a sucky, sucky day for me.

boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...