Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Leather me up!

...err--for travelling, i mean.

I love to travel--in style...Who doesn't?

I feel more secure when I don't have just any old flimsy dollar store thing that I lug around when travelling.  I've tried the so-called substitutions, seen the XS Cargo luggages (not that i'm dissing that store, cause I still love it, just not for certain items) and even bought the dollar store containers that spill all over once you get to your destination.

It's not worth the time and effort!

I love this genuine leather Danier Leather Weekend Duffel bag, which I have in black (seen here in white) thanks to my bf.  It was supposed to travel with me to NYC this fall, but alas it wasn't so.  In any case, it's still a great investment for a frequent traveller.

It's got great features:
  • Two ways of carrying - top handle and a shoulder strap
  • Pockets - I can never get enough of them! It's a great way to stay organized, I say.  4 in the front, and one in the back.
  • individual pockets inside for cell phone and other knick-knacks (if you're like me, you'll fully use them!!)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...