Thursday, August 18, 2011

Fall Must-Have #1: The Perfect Wool Blazer



Balmain blazer


Balmain blazer (see more double breasted blazers)
Balmain Liquorice Wool Blazer $3,330 cdn.  (via polyvore.com)

Okay, so if you're like me and you don't have the 3k to buy this oh-so-lovely blazer, there's always alternatives out there, an eighth of the price tag.

I find that wool blazers can pull double duty of giving a polished casual look and yet keeping one warmer as a jacket during the cooler fall days.  I purchased a wool flannel blazer last christmas which retailed for about $150 but it was on sale for 40% off! Just my luck that the sale was on the same time that there was one left in my size!


It's become such a staple in my wardrobe, that I've used to past winter and into spring!  It's truly versatile--it works with a work outfit, casual with jeans or even with a cocktail dress! For the price I paid, it was well worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...