Sunday, August 28, 2011

Behind closed doors: the fitting room dilemma

Decisions, decisions...

While shopping today, I decided to take some pics of some of the choices I brought inside with me to the fit room at Forever 21.  As always, I try to bring as many choices that catch my eye into the fit room, and then try them on.  I used to just bring one or two that I really liked, but when else will you be able to explore and find new things that you may otherwise not have known you liked? There's no pressure to buy, but it's nice when you have alot of choices and able to mix and match what you bring in.

Black V-neck rouched sleeve tunic.  Great for a date night or even with flat sandals (like i have here).  price? $12.50 I believe, great value! It can also be an LDB for the budget-weary.  Only Con? it shows every curve and lump lol.  Clearly i can stand to lose some poundage in some places.
Next up, royal blue cropped sweater with nautical gold buttons on the shoulder.  At $21.50, I was hesitant to purchase as the price seemed abit steep for a sweater that didn't even reach my waist.  It's a nice sweater though, nice material and cute.
Peach silk top, flowy on the bottom and quite cute! price? $27.90 still abit steep in my mind but it's not bad of a purchase.  Since summer is almost over however, the fact that it's short sleeve and looks more summerish, I didn't see the point on spending that much on something that's more for summer.
I saved the best for last! This blazer is $35.90--but I find it a great deal! it's perfect for work wear and can be used with different outfits!  I know I can get my money's worth on this.

There are alot of great pieces coming out right now, since the start of a new season is upon us.  It's important to keep in mind that some pieces, although cute, may not transition well into next season and may restrict the combination with different pieces and therefore not be worth the money in wear in the end.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...