Thursday, October 13, 2011

Cold Weather must-have: Uggs!

Say what you will about them guys...I still love wearing 'em!


I loved my last pair of imitation uggs from aldo lol.  I wore it for 6 years or so and it served me well during my moments of frumpy errand-filled days....When we moved I knew that my Aldo boots days were numbered and I bought an actual pair of uggs the first opportunity I got!






Initially I was just going to buy the cheapest ones, the plain boots.  I tried them on and realized that those were not made for anyone with big calves like me! lol...It felt like being choked! I tried the ones with the buttons and i found my match! =)

I am so glad that I was able to check Norstrom online before I went too!  I checked their online site and chose check at store location for size....It's a great way to save yourself some time!  Did I mention that Nordtstrom now ships to Canada?? lol.
I realize that not every guy likes these on women, but then again...A guy that loves you will find you attractive in anything you wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...