Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween 2011

Hello lovelies..
So monday is our Team Building and Luncheon 'Halloween Edition' at work; and as such, we (or the powers that be) have decided to do a costume luncheon and at the end, choose the best costume for a prize.  I have been wracking my brain over what to wear since I've never really been big on Halloween before.  I've never been big on it, I usually just skip to the holidays.

Since this is a work function however, I've sort of been forced to participate for the spirit of it...and i am glad to oblige.  I promised myself however that I wasn't going to spend alot for my costume this year--and of course nothing raunchy, it would have to be work appropriate anyways due to the fact that it's a work-related lunch...I thought of a few costumes and this is what I've decided....




Can you guess what I am? lol

The nurse cap was a diy project...white paper and a graphic nurse cross printed on a mailing label (image found on the internet, god bless the net!) and the cross on the right side also printed.  I spent a total of $7 for this costume as i had to buy the stethoscope from Spirit Halloween in Burnaby...I am quite happy with the way it turned out...
What's your halloween costume?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...