Thursday, October 20, 2011

Random Mini Haulage!

I went to the mall after dinner tonight, and well....temptation got the better of me! lol

I did a 'mini' haul of accessories today since I find that ever since my closet looks like it's about to burst, i feel like I must reduce the amount of article of clothing before committing to more purchases lol.

...to see what i bought, read on!
 H&M collar gold wired necklace $14.95 (cdn)


 H&M mustard hued belt $6.95 (cdn)
 Ralph Lauren winter gloves

 wool/nylon/cashmere blend..love.  I am going to be warm and stylish this winter!

I don't do much haul entries because as much as possible I try not to do hauls.  It's a personal preference that I don't go crazy with shopping...Every once in awhile maybe but i do try to stay away from big hauls just to save $$$.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...