Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Thanksgiving Border run!

Hello lovelies!

Hope that everyone had a great thanksgiving!  There is no one moment that you shouldn't be thankful for the blessings you've had, but Thanksgiving Day usually gives you an opportunity to put everything into perspective and take a moment to thank your lucky stars for the blessings that has been brought unto you!

With that said, I spent my thanksgiving weekend across the border...In Washington state! so technically, I celebrated thanksgiving/columbus day =)  It was a fun weekend and I wish to be able to get away again soon with the bf!


Night #1:

We went to Joey's for a very late dinner (we finished at a half hour after midnight! lol) and then walked back to the hotel.  It was a good end to a long day...

To see what I wore, read on!


Marciano Shane dress || Le Chateau gold sandals || Forever 21 necklace || Juicy heart bracelet || BCBG flower ring || Aldo nude clutch



Night #2:
BEBE long-sleeve dress || Le Chateau gold sandals || Aldo gold leaf collar neckace || Juicy Heart bracelet || BCBG Flower ring || Aldo nude clutch

What I've learnt from travelling so much the last several years is that you have to learn to work with what you brought.  There is no substitute for your home closet, but it does give you an opportunity to get creative and work with the few pieces you bring (and bought!).

In these two looks, I only changed my dresses and recycled the shoes, jewelry and bag.  If I really wanted to look different, I could have changed hairstyles or makeup looks.  Not every change has to come from clothes, some can be as subtle as changing the eye makeup itself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...