Thursday, October 27, 2011

Movie Inspiration: Maid in Manhattan

I love this movie, but it seemed like it was reaching.  I'm a hopeless romantic so I didn't mind lol.

I loved two of Jennifer Lopez's outfits in this movie...


Being a big fan of monochromatic colours and tone on tone outfits, I absolutely fell inlove with this outfit!  Too bad I don't have my cream coat anymore, but if I still did I would so rock the whole tone on tone style.  It's so crisp but daring in a way that eveything works but is of the same colour.

I so loved this dress...In fact, I ever had to go to an even that had ball gowns as part of a requirement, I would probably try to find the closest substitute or better yet, custom tailor make it! lol.  So beautiful in a blush coloured gown and an updo....so princess like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...