Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Rawr! seeing spots

Last december during boxing day, I saw this cute leopard sweater that I was so itching to get.  Unfortunately it was abit out of my price range being at around $100 after markdown.  I opted out of buying it and hoped one day I'd find a substitute....It's taken me almost one year but eureka! I found it!


I found it at H&M...Still abit pricey for my taste but it's what I was looking for!
$29.99 cdn.
This is the leopard print pattern of the sweater upclose:

Those that know me well know I don't usually go for animal prints when it comes to clothing.  If I do end up picking up something in an animal print, it's usually in a snakeskin print--usually accessories.  Last year was my first attempt attempt at trying it, and it failed lol.

I don't mind it for accenting my outfit, a sweater or a belt (which I bought from jacob two years ago) but I'm not one for wearing all leopard.

I don't mind trying new things, but if unsure, always incorporate it in little ways and be careful not to go to any extremes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...