Friday, October 21, 2011

What are you dressing up as!?

It's that time again....no, not christmas, at least not yet.

It's halloween!

Candy apples, fright night train rides, and costumes! =) I'm admittedly not too big on the whole celebrating it...I'd much rather skip to the holiday season.  Alas, it's just as much of a big kid thing as it is a little kid's.

I was thinking of dressing up as a nurse this year for my work halloween lunch thing.  I prefer to stick to occupational costumes--less hassle to dress up as, and chances are you can incorporate your normal office clothes into the costume itself. 

Then the other day my co-worker and i went to Spirit Halloween near Metrotown and omg, they have the funkiest of costumes! (does anyone use the word funky anymore?!?lol)

I narrowed down my choices into three...which coincidentally was similar to my co-worker's choices!

check out my choices!






What are you dressing up as for halloween?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...