Monday, October 24, 2011

I can never stand to be without....

This little miracle in a bottle is like a substitute for my evian mineral spray.  When without, this is my other lifesaver...

Why is that so?


There are three reasons...

Fixing and staying...
If there is one thing I've learnt about being out all night in my younger days, it is the importance of make-up that stays for as long as you are out and about on the town.  There is nothing worse than to have a gross, smudged look in the middle of the night.  This helps to keep the make-up stay longer and fix any smudges that may occur throughout.


Moisturize me...
I'm a believer of a well moisturized skin--so much so that I carry a mini version of the Evian Mineral spray everywhere I go (literally!).  If the evian spray is not handy, this is a close substitute.  It immediately moisturizes the top layer of your skin when the day goes on and you can't lather a quick slab of moisturizer wherever you may be.  It's no substitute for night/day moisturizers, but it certainly helps until you do put them on.

Stay not stray...
I especially love the fix plus for this reason...It keeps the pigment powder staying on almost like a liquid shimmery eyeshadow.  Just spray once onto the 238 brush and dab abit of the pigment.  The coverage is just amazing. For events where you want that extra special glitter but none of the powder fall-out, this is perfect!

If not for these reasons, try them and find reasons to fall inlove with the fix plus....I bought the travel size so it can travel with me wherever I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...