Monday, October 24, 2011

MAC: early holiday shopping!

Have you ordered yet?

This year I decided to get a head start on some of my holiday must-haves...

May I present...The Glitter & Ice Holiday collection!


One thing I promised myself was no more cheap brushes.  I find that the cheap brushes just aren't cutting it anymore and I really need to start using more quality tools for putting make up on...afterall, it's going on my face, why wouldn't I want something that has quality?

MAC cosmetics is having it's annual pre-sale of the holiday brush sets and this year, I pre-ordered.

The price of each brush is worth the price I paid for the set.  The regular price of the brush set is $59.50 plus tax (in canadian, it's $56 US). 

The brush set I chose the 'Make it Perfect Brush Kit' in Mineralize.  The set includes:
* 187se Large duo fibre brush
* 130se short duo fibre brush
* 286 duo fibre tapered brush
* 282 duo fibre shader brush

Note that just the first two brushes cost $50 (cdn) each.  Imagine how much you would have to pay to just buy all four including the bag the comes with it.

I would recommend that if you are wanting to start your brush kit, you may want to pick these up, they are for sure going to go fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...