Thursday, October 13, 2011

Christmas 2011: 10 weeks away...are you ready for it?

Okay, so it doesn't seem like it's that close, but the holidays are approaching fast...I always seem to block out Halloween and Thanksgiving but after the last stat day, Remembrance Day--it will be full steam ahead for the holidays.

I noticed that my two fave retail stores have aleady set out their pre-holiday glitter and glam wear.  I thought I'd showcase a few pieces.



First up...BEBE

(my fave!)



(runner up fave!)
 Marciano


(My fave!)



Take note though, that because it's still early in the season there may be more options down the road.  It's nice to have a back-up plan in case you get yourself in a corner later on.

I particularly like the last dress from Marciano because it's different from all the others.  It has a full skirt at the bottom instead of being tight all over.  And also, blue is the new red! lol

Have you started thinking about the holidays yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...