Monday, October 3, 2011

shoe heaven

Shoes! Shoes! Shoes! I am in heaven...



 if you want to see how i fit this heavenly mess of shoes in two bookcases...read on!


Since moving to the new house, I have yet to unpack every box currently making its temporary home in the living room.  I admit, i thought I would be done by now and didn't anticipate stilll somewhat feelin around in the dark when it came to finding my things.  Even labels didn't prevent a few lost moments, but it did save me a few days in trying to find the essentials that needed to be unpacked right away.

One thing that I really wanted to get done was to unpack my shoes...for every girl i think this would've been one of the firsts on the list! lol but alas, not for me.  I had to unpack about 4 to 5 boxes of clothes and barely even found my box of shoes through the mess that is our living room...Tonight I made up my mind, I was going to tackle my shoes box #1...the biggest shoe box lol (there is currently another shoe box that is floating around without a lid i can't seem to find *sad face*)

and so I finally tackled it! yay for me! =)
 
Shoe Shelf #1...
Shoe Shelf #2...
I am not so satisfied with the way I've arranged my shoes at the moment since it feels like it doesn't all quite fit (not to mention i've yet to find the other shoe box with more shoes).

What are your shoe arrangements?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...