Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Blushing duo

A fan of Nars?

Do you love Nars Blush in Orgasm as much as I do?

if so....

You will love this!



Nars Highlighting/Bronzing Blush duo - Orgasm Blush/Laguna Bronzer


I don't usually wear bronzers, knowing how tricky the application can be.  It is very easy to go from tanned goddess to looking sun burnt.  I've seen it before--ladies attempting to put bronzer on without knowing full well the capabilities of too much bronzer. 

I've always been more confident with just a simple blush.


Recently though, I've been experimenting with make-up alot more to get that contoured look, and found that if you are careful with the amounts and blend well, you can actually get a nicely done contoured look.

It adds dimension while giving you a hint of a sun-kissed face in any season.


For beginners I recommend asking one of the sales ladies at sephora to determine your right shade for bronzers...Again, I cannot stress it more to find the right shade that doesn't make you look like you've been laying in the sun too long lol.


Happy Hump Day loves! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...