Thursday, January 6, 2011

Resolutions 2011

I realize that with me usually blogging about fashion and anything closely related, this is a completely different subject, but I figure, my resolutions are part of my life and improving it, just like fashion and beauty.

So it's a brand new year, and with that comes a new resolve to better one's self through resolutions.  I have been thinking long and hard about my own resolutions and how I can improve my life this year from last and learn from the mistakes, only taking the lessons I learned from last year.

I found that when making resolutions, being realistic is the key but also to aim abit higher to push one's self.  I am always one for improving myself and even though my stubbornness often gets in the way of self-improvement I eventually give in and at least try. 

I made up my mind that this year, I will only focus on 5 resolutions to try and keep it simple and myself focused.

My 5 Resolutions:

1) Exercise and get myself in shape and toned.

2) Learn 3 new things this year (ie: driving!? haha)

3) Be more positive - self love rather than self-loathe

4) Learn to manage my money better (and SAVE!!!)

5) Try to be more independent

I realize that one can always improve more regardless of whether or not one has resolutions to keep in mind.  There will always be room for lessons, improvement and learning new things.  I will keep these 5 in mind throughout the year, but will remember that aside from these, I will be aware of other things I can take in to make 2011 a better year than last year.

I am hoping for a great year! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...