Wednesday, January 19, 2011

camel and smokey browns on a tuesday...love!

beats:: time of my life (dirty bit) - black eyed peas

OOTD:: pjs =)

fave fashion accessory of the day/moment:: my netbook count!?

I can't sleep...anxiety is getting the best of me.

Today was productive and not...I guess depending on what part of the day you're thinking of.

I was somewhat productive getting stuff done at work for the first half of the day, but the latter half was abit of the write-off since my lack of sleep ended up catching up with me...Then it was more of go, go, go when I proceeded to run errands at the mall with the parentals.  Very tiring I must say.

One important errand on the list--got my camel pants back! finally! lol I bought it two weeks before christmas and I only brought it in for alterations and got it back a month later! bah.   

Procrastination thy name is leen.

Lately I've been experimenting more with my palette and mixing the colors.  For years I've been obsessed with the perfect black smoked out look, but ever since I bought my Pro Palette (thanks MAC! lol) I've been more brave in the many reditions of the original black smokey look.

I must say I am lovin' my brown smokey eye look which I noticed that I've been sporting alot more lately.  I've recently purchased two more refills for the palette, one of which filled the last spot in my palette.

Eyes:
Soft Ochre paint pot (base/primer)
MAC Pigment in Naked
Romp e/s
Smut e/s
Carbon e/s
Lineur Intense Carbon Black e/l
Maybelline Volum' Express Falsies Mascara in Very Black ( I don't wear falsies lashes)
(NYC brow kit for the brows)

Cheeks:
Rose Ole Illuminating powder (cham pale collection)
Nars Orgasm blush

Face:
Revlon Photofinish foundation in Natural Beige
Select Cover-up concealer - NC30
Make-up forever HD Microfinish powder (transluscent)

Then the finale-spraying my limited edition Fix Plus with Lavender from the Cham Pale Collection to set the make-up (and freshen)

I am suuuupeeerr excited for february...and also happy that it's wednesday tomorrow....Happy Hump Day!

I am so ready to get over the first leg of the work week...getting over the hump, as they say!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...