Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2011 Resolution: confidence is key!

beats:: Pretty Girl Rock - Keri Hilson

OOTD:: bleh, I am sooo not work-appropriate today, it's embarrassing! lol

fave fashion accessory of the day/moment:: my all-weather boots =)

Mad cause I'm cuter than the girl that's witcha
I can talk about it cause I know that I'm pretty
And if you know it too then ladies sing it with me

All eyes on me when I walk in,
No question that this girl's a 10
Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful


-Keri Hilson: Pretty Girl Rock (from the album, 'No boys allowed)

I have adopted this song as my official anthem for one of my resolutions for the New Year:

Try not to wallow in self-loathing; be confident, self-loving and positive about one's self!

From the  moment I heard this song, I loved it! It is just Keri Hilson at the top of her game, confident and self-loving.  When you first hear it, it sounds kinda conceited, but really it's just a great anthem to rock to for girls!

I am sooo lovin it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...