Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Ivanka Trump’s Jet Set Travel Outfit - Articles - Travel + Leisure

Ivanka Trump’s Jet Set Travel Outfit - Articles - Travel + Leisure

beats:: ? whateve is on CBC radio at work!

OOTD:: leggings and a tunic sweater lol ( I am a slave to comfortable fashion latey! total fashion faux-pas!)

fave fashion accessory of the day/moment:: all weather boots! (sooo love!)

I am so happy that someone shares my thoughts on traveling with style! I am a firm believer in looking good even when it's for travel, short or long flights.  I rarely ever scrub out for flights--long haul or not.  I often wear make-up for short flights and bring my make-up bag to touch up upon landing.  People (including my bf) would always ask and badger why I would even bother to do so during flights.  I believe that there is no excuse to look dingy and disheveled at any time.  I try to look presentable or decent enough when out and about, no matter what I'm doing.

I was also excited to read that she uses the same mineral water spray as I do as part of her travel essentials! *high five* sista! lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...