Thursday, January 6, 2011

Chic in White: hayden panettiere

I am officially giving props to Hayden Panettiere's stylist...This is another outfit that I am sooo lovin from her red carpet looks!  This particular lovely white number is from Andy & Debb and the shoes, Giuseppe Zanotti pumps in a shade of pewter.  It's actually a 2009 look from her movie premiere 'I love you Beth Cooper'.
photo from justjared.buzznet.com (love your site justjared!!!)
I am not a big fan of hayden's (ie: the straight to video movie from the 'Bring it on' movie series) but I've seen alot of her red carpet looks (like the pink tunic in my previous blog entry) and have rarely seen her in anything unflattering.

She (or her stylist) is officially one of my faves! Congrats Hayden, you are officially always red-carpet chic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...