Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Birthday Planning 101: The 'Dress' and shoes!

Lovin the sunshine today! simply beautiful.

I had a chance to take in abit of sunshine on my daily walk to starbuck's during my lunch break.  It is simply glorious to see the sun shining once again after days upon days of rain! lol. 

I am thankful--as always, for the simple, little things...

I am UBER excited about february and what it will bring....My birthday is coming up in less than 3 weeks and I am simply ecstatic to celebrate it!  I don't really have anything special planned, but my usual yearly get-away is a must!

This year, I am going to Portland Oregon with my cuz and bf.  We are going to spend the weekend the only fun way I know how--shopping, dining and hangin out with loved ones! I have been looking forward to this weekend get-away since.....Christmas! lol.  With all the hustle and bustle of the holidays behind me, I can't wait to get to my first vacation of 2011 already!

Aside from my weekend get-away, I am also hoping to spend some fun quality time with a few close friends...Maybe drinks or dinner or even maybe hit up a club (which I don't do often anymore).  I have been contemplating on a few dresses for my night out, and here's what i've got so far...

This is my first choice...$178.00 at Marciano

For runner-ups....also at Marciano.
I have only one pair of shoes so far that I have liked...

I think it will match the dress perfectly! I love gold at the moment, so it is a perfect choice for whichever dress I end up choosing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...