Monday, January 24, 2011

TGIF: Shopping, Cactus and Fortune = busy night!

Friday night, dinner at Cactus Club and then off to Fortune Sound Club for some fun with the boys =)

I am still obsessed with purples so I chose my purple shades for my fave purple smokey eye. It has been my ultimate go-to smokey eye lately.  Actually I've been alternating between browns and purples.


Eyes:

MAC Contrast e/s
MAC Parfait Amour e/s
MAC Indian Ink e/s
MAC Rice Paper e/s
MAC Naked Pigment (used w/ fix plus)
Lineur Intense in Carbon Black
Maybelline 'The Falsies' Volum'Express Mascara in Very Black

Face:
Too Faced Primed and Poreless
Revlon Photoready foundation in Natural Beige
MAC select cover-up in NC30
MUFE HD Powder

Cheeks:
Special Reserve highlight Powder in Rose Ole (Cham Pale collection)
Nars Orgasm blush

Lips:
Creemsheen Glass in Fashion Whim

My fave eyeshadow I have to say from my palette is 'Contrast'.  I sooo love that it's shimmery, not quite black but provides enough darkness to give me the smokey eye effect without the raccoon look...because no one wants a raccoon look!  There is a fine line between a nice smoked out look and just doing raccoon eyes--the 'high fashion' look where they smoke out the entire eye in black! scurry..
At Fortune sound club =) 
I always have fun on a friday night with my hun--whether it's dinner and staying in to watch a movie, or out at the club (which we don't do often! lol).  Quality time is fun! loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...