Monday, January 31, 2011

Hello Monday!~

beats:: Bass down low - Dev & the Cataracs

It's the last day of January! gosh! The time is flyin' fast i hardly even noticed! I am very excited about my upcoming birthday trip to Portland/Seattle.  I won't lie--It's a shopping trip, with abit of relaxation and fun times! I want it to be Feb 10 so badddd!!!!

The end of the week and the weekend was filled with food--good food! It was the annual dine-out.  I looove dine out! It gives restos a chance to showcase their restaurants to otherwise non-customers and give their restos a boost in potential customers!

I have a few pics which will be uploaded sometime when time allows!

Most mondays are usually kinda bleh, not to mention horrible since it's the beginning of the work week.  I managed to find my inner fashion chi this morning and harness a not so bad outfit even with my leggings and over-the-knee boots! loves.  Tweed jackets are the business! lol

Anyways, the sun shining bright is another good thing about today....How often does the sun shine during winter days!?

Anyways....that's it for now..hopefully I'll be able to blog again later...lol this has NO relation to my usual blogs lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...