Thursday, January 6, 2011

My adventurous side...a little hot pink!

beats:: pretty girl rock - keri hilson (i'm obsessed!)

OOTD:: Guess Black studded racerback, Urban Behavior Green Skinny Cargos & over-the-knee boots

fave fashion accessory of the day/moment:: my boots...sooo love!

Tonight my cuz and I went out for our usual happy hour, but instead of the usual wine, we had specialty coffees and shared an appy of chicken strips at The Keg Thurlow.  I love The Keg--seriously the food is just uber delish! You will not regret what you order because all their food is to die for!

Before going out, I had abit of time to spend on my make-up and I decided to be adventurous and use my hot pink eyeshadow once again.  I loved the last few times I used my eyeshadow but wanted to try it out at home before using it again, but I couldn't resist.  Being that it's a new year, I felt abit more confident to try once again!



I must admit,, I am quite happy with the results.  It's not perfect, but I love the outcome!

Happy hour for us is not to drink our asses off, it's being able to unwind, enjoy each other's company and to socialize. 

Specialty coffees, she ordered bailey's express and I ordered B-52.  They warm us up and are super yummy! We also ordered chicken strips--which did nothing for my resoultion, but hey it's happy hour! lol.

I am soo obsessed with their curry mayo dip for the chicken strips.  It is the yummiest dip i've had ever!!! There is no other place that will compare.  We had an awesome time chatting up a storm, and after finishing up, we went to the bathroom before leaving the restaurant, and besides using the facilities, were able to do a quickie photo-op! lol.


As always, it was a good night...except for the momentary scare of having an SUV undercover cop cut us off and us thinking it was trying to stop us lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...