Sunday, January 16, 2011

Forever 21 Haul and errands

beats:: rocketeer - far east movement and Ryan Tedder

OOTD:: Urban Behavior Black Racerback tanktop, White Hollister Henley and American Eagle Jeans with flats

fave fashion accessory of the day/moment:: my LV bag

I love sundays, even though it's like a doorway to the start of the work week.  It's when I get the most errands done (besides tuesdays) and I feel like only on this day when I accomplish the most.  I had more than enough time to get ready (and boy, did i take my sweet time!) and was able to do a purple smokey eye that was light enough to work for the daytime!

ugh my oily forehead...or maybe it's the lighting!?
 Yup, more than enough time....lmao.

Anyways, today I was able to bring my camel colored dress pants to the alterations for hemming.

I also managed to get abit of shopping done while running errands!



I was at Forever 21 and managed to get a mini-haul, all for under $40! sweeet! Anytime that I can get the most out of my money I'm happy!

Black pencil skirt $10.80
Striped 3/4 sleeved shirt $7.80
khaki skirt $14.50
Like I mentioned, the total came to just under $40.  I was able to pick up pieces to add to my wardrobe without spending a lot of money so I'm happy! lol.

I should also mention that I was able to pick up a steal at superstore for my ball of foot cushions, still at $3.99 9 (regular price is $10.99).  I ended up picking up 4 since I use it for virtually every high heel that i use!

All in all, it was a steal of a day for everything from clothes to necessities.

What a blessed sunday! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...